DUBLIN, October 7, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Electronic Manufacturing Services Market Research Report by Application, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global electronics manufacturing services market size has been estimated to be $ 133.39 billion in 2020 and should reach $ 148.36 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.55% to reach $ 257.13 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the electronics manufacturing services market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer). Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global electronics manufacturing services market including Benchmark Electronics, Inc., Celestica Inc., Creation Technologies LP, Elcoteq SE, ESCATEC, Flex Ltd, Foxconn Technology Co., Ltd., Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd (Foxconn), Integrated Microelectronics, Inc., Jabil Circuit, Inc., Key Tronic EMS, Kimball International, Nortech Systems Incorporated, Plexus Corporation, Sanmina Corporation, SIIX Corporation , Sparton, Sumitronics Corporation, TRICOR Systems Inc., Venture Corporation, Vinatronic Inc. and Wistron Corporation.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global electronic manufacturing services market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global electronics manufacturing services market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global electronic manufacturing services market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global electronics manufacturing services market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global electronics manufacturing services market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global electronics manufacturing services market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global electronics manufacturing services market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Need to meet the evolving needs of technologically advanced markets
220.127.116.11. Increase in connected devices and connectivity in general, with EMS providers playing an increasingly important role in the electronics value chain
18.104.22.168. Need for highly scalable production
22.214.171.124. Agile and rapid alignment with customer needs
126.96.36.199. EMS activities should be carried out in accordance with applicable global standards and regulations
188.8.131.52. The pursuit of perfection: the Kaizen approach
184.108.40.206. Increased demand for green electronics
220.127.116.11. Highly technology-driven telecommunication equipment supplier business model
18.104.22.168. Uncertainty in the operation of equipment manufacturers
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
6. Electronics Manufacturing Services Market, By Application
6.2. Automotive and Transportation
6.3. Building automation
6.4. Energy and utilities
6.5. food and drinks
6.6. Health and Life Sciences
6.7. High technology and instrumentation
7. Electronics Manufacturing Services Market, By Type
7.2. Design services
7.2.1. Conceptual product development
7.2.2. Electrical design services
7.2.3. Mechanical design services
7.2.4. Software Design Services
7.3.1. Box building set
7.3.2. MOEMS Assembly
7.3.3. Plastic injection molding
7.3.4. PCB assembly
7.4. Testing services
7.4.1. Agency compliance test
7.4.2. Analytical laboratory tests
7.4.3. Automated optical inspection
7.4.4. Environmental testing
7.4.5. Functional test
8. Americas Electronics Manufacturing Services Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Electronics Manufacturing Services Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Africa Electronics Manufacturing Services Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Benchmark Electronics, Inc.
12.2. Celestica Inc.
12.3. LP Creation Technologies
12.4. Elcoteq SE
12.6. Flex Ltd.
12.7. Foxconn Technology Co., Ltd.
12.8. Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd (Foxconn)
12.9. Integrated Microelectronics, Inc.
12.10. Circuit Jabil, Inc.
12.11. Key Tronic EMS
12.12. Kimball International
12.13. Nortech Incorporated Systems
12.14. Plexus Company
12.15. Sanmina Company
12.16. SIIX Company
12.18. Sumitronic Company
12.19. TRICOR Systems Inc.
12.20. Venture capital company
12.21. Vinatronic inc.
12.22. Wistron Company
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zehuy1
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-electronic-manufacturing-services-industry-to-2026—increase-in-demand-for-green-electronics-presents-opportunities – 301395150.html
SOURCE Research and Markets