Registration is now open for the 2021 Additive Manufacturing Conference + Expo (AMC + E). The event will take place October 12-14 at the Duke Energy Center in Cincinnati, Ohio, the hometown of Additive manufacturing The media as well as Modern machine shop. Participants and media can register now at additiveconference.com.
Participants at the latest additive manufacturing conference, held in 2019.
If your business is applying or evaluating 3D printing technology for production, then Additive Manufacturing Conference + Exhibition is for you. Here are 5 good reasons to attend:
- Focus on manufacturing. With a program organized by the editors of Additive manufacturing Media, the AMC + E focuses on industrial applications of 3D printing, in particular the use of this technology for the manufacture of end-use parts. The presentations will focus on AM for production and cover issues such as automation, post-processing and supply chain issues in addition to the parts manufacturing process. Registration also includes access to the conference proceedings.
- Enlarged exhibition floor. This year’s expanded showroom will feature more booths and businesses than ever before. Equipment suppliers will be there, but so will many capable users of 3D printing technology. For the business owner interested in additive manufacturing but not yet ready to take the plunge, the Expo will be an opportunity to meet service providers and assess specific needs or applications.
- Networking opportunities. There will be plenty of opportunities to meet industry experts, technology vendors, business owners and more between technical sessions. Registration includes lunch as well as access to the opening and major receptions. Learn from other attendees and connect with the people who advance additive manufacturing.
- The showcase for cool pieces. The award-winning video series The Cool Parts Show features cool 3D printed parts at this year’s event in the form of a contest. (Want to participate? Enter by August 13.) Check out the finalists in the Showcase exhibit on the Expo floor and be sure to vote for a favorite! Winners will be announced at the event and featured in episodes of the show.
- Co-located event. This year’s AMC + E is co-located with the first Top Shops Expo + conference, an extension of the Top Shops Benchmarking programs led by Additive manufacturingsister publications of Modern machine shop, plastics technology, product finishing and CompositesWorld. In addition to a program focused on supply chain solutions for the North American durable goods manufacturing industry, Top Shops will also feature a sourcing pavilion featuring leading contract manufacturers and more.
Register or find more details at additiveconference.com.