Global Boutique Solutions (The Woodlands, TX) launched a new Fast Track ERP implementation to reduce the time it takes for manufacturers to get ERP software up and running and get a faster return on investment.
The Fast Track ERP implementation process provides a blueprint based on best practices to help manufacturers stay on track and get started faster.
- Focuses on the fundamentals; no customization, no advanced features.
- Facilitates a smooth transition from the company’s legacy business management system to Global Shop Solutions.
- Uses a detailed training schedule to drive implementation forward.
- Takes into account the commercial requirements of the manufacturer.
- Aligns the training schedule to coincide with specific goals and milestones that must be achieved during implementation.
- Enables manufacturers to get software up and running in months and see ROI soon after.
New customers who do not respond to requirements and prefer to launch their ERP system with more functionality can opt for Global Shop Solutions standard implementation process. These implementations require more preparation and often include advanced features and customizations, which can take additional time and resources to successfully go live.