New York, July 19. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Clinical Infant Nutrition: Global Markets” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06293298/?utm_source=GNW
e., Forecast Period 2021 to 2026) and Regional Infant Feeding Devices Markets. This report will highlight the current and future potential of the Infant Nutrition market, along with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment. This report will cover regulatory scenarios, drivers, restraints and opportunities. It also covers market projections for 2026 and market shares of major market players.
On the basis of infant formula, the market is segmented into specialty infant formula and standard infant formula. Based on nutrition type, the market is segmented into enteral and parenteral nutrition.
The market is also segmented by powder formula, concentrated liquid formula, and ready-to-use formula.
The market has been segmented into several major geographical regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. Detailed analysis of major countries (e.g. USA, Germany, UK, Japan, China, India) will be covered in the regional segment. For market estimates, data is provided using 2020 as the base year, with estimates for 2021 and forecast value for 2026.
A holistic study of the market has been carried out, integrating various factors including country-specific demographic conditions and business cycles, as well as market-specific microeconomic influences necessary to analyze future market trends. Analysis of major vendors, new products, developments and financial data are also provided to aid in decision making.
The report includes:
– 17 data tables and 32 additional tables
– An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global clinical infant nutrition market
– Global market trend analyses, with historical sales data for 2018-2021 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections to 2026
– Highlights of the current and future Clinical Infant Nutrition market potential and areas of interest to forecast this market across various segments and sub-segments
– Assessment and forecast of clinical infant nutrition market size, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis segmented by nutrition type, formulation technique, product form and geographical region
– Assessment of key drivers, trends, opportunities, and challenges in this innovation-driven market, along with technological advancements and regulatory implications in the market
– Identification of key stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and industry revenue
– Detailed information on increasing investment in R&D activities, key technology issues, industry-specific challenges, major types of end-user markets, and implications of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
– Company profiles of major market players including Abbott Laboratories, Baxter International Inc., Danone, Fresenius, Nestlé and Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
The global infant clinical nutrition market was valued at $2020 billion DELETED. This market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of %REMOVED to reach over billion US$ REMOVAL by 2026.
The growth of the global market is attributed to product advancements, increasing incidence of malnutrition and premature births, and infant formula launches.
The WHO reports that undernutrition is expected to be the cause of around REDACTED child deaths on an annual basis. The growing number of premature and malnourished children is encouraging market players to introduce high quality infant nutrition products.
The infant nutrition market is influenced by several factors, such as increasing preterm birth rate, rise of emerging players, product launches, and malnutrition. Rapid advancements in technology and increasing healthcare expenditures, along with growing awareness of health and nutrition, are also expected to boost the market growth.
Growing competition, exclusive breastfeeding promotion campaigns, physicians’ lack of knowledge about the benefits of nutritional therapies, regulatory and reimbursement issues, market volatility, and ease of access and availability of Counterfeit products are among the factors hampering the growth of the market. Infants, especially those who are premature or have low birth weight, are major contributors to the growth of this market.
Premature babies are at higher risk and need essential nutrients for their growth and development. Premature birth is one of the leading causes of death in children under 5 years old.
Premature births and changes in women’s lifestyle and dietary habits are causal factors. Exclusive breastfeeding is recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), but the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) and several other organizations Health Care notes that some new mothers cannot breastfeed due to medical complications, a lack of breastmilk, or the possibility of not breastfeeding, which leads to formula addiction.
The global infant clinical nutrition market is segmented on the basis of infant formula, nutrition type, shapes and region.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06293298/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.