TORONTO, September 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Mountain Valley MD Holdings Inc. (the “Society” Where “MVMD”) (CSE: MVMD) (OTCQX: MVMDF) (FRA: 20MP) is pleased to provide an update on key initiatives.
- As announced on May 3, 2021, preclinical trials for triple negative breast cancer, metastatic melanoma, and Lewis lung carcinoma have been conducted in recent months. The results of the research carried out presented remarkable exploratory results which led the MVMD to extend its work in oncology to these types of tumors with other research studies being carried out.
- The Company continues to expand its relationships with clinical and research-oriented oncology experts in order to pursue an advanced understanding of the applications of Quicksol ™ technology ️ across a wider range of insoluble molecules that have documented anti-cancer effects from previous independent research.
- The Company has completed scheduled livestock trials in Bangladesh previously announced on March 16, 2021, which were conducted with MVMD’s solubilized ivermectin injectable technology, Ivectosol ™ ️ 1%.
- The studies were conducted under the supervision of the Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and informed the requirements of the final market route. This will include work to complement and provide extended stability data for 1% Ivectosol ™ ️ and the parallel completion of dosage and formulation tests on a wide range of animal species.
- The company has started marketing planning with local partners in Bangladesh in anticipation of all necessary government approvals for full Ivectosol ™ ️ 1% manufacture and product distribution in 2022.
- The company worked with the Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh on a unique project to assess the ability to deliver its Ivectosol ™ 1% formula in a farmed fish environment to explore its potential for impact on positive health outcomes.
- MVMD has invented a new fish feed application that delivers Ivectosol ™ 1% to fish in an aqueous environment, to help prevent parasitic outbreaks that cause mortality and limit healthy growth in fish.
- MVMD has generated interest in its work on the drug molecule ivermectin and has determined that there is an immediate demand for generic ivermectin as the company develops its applications of 1% solubilized Ivectosol ™.
- To meet current business development discussions and large-scale production demands for ivermectin tablets, MVMD has coordinated the pharmaceutical production of its own branded ivermectin product called Ivectol ™, which is packaged in a box of 20 tablets. containing ivermectin tablets USP 12 mg.
- Ivectol ™ is finalizing registrations in key target markets to enable export, as well as import and sale in approved countries.
“We believe our scientific advancements continue to validate the path we are pursuing in broad animal and human husbandry applications,” said Dennis Hancock, President and CEO of Mountain Valley MD. “I am very proud of the team and our research partners for this continuous progress on multiple avenues of innovation. We could not be more honored to move this important work forward.
The Company will provide further updates on its trials and developments as they become available.
GENERAL MEETING RESULTS
The Company is also announcing the results of its annual and special general meeting of its shareholders, held today, September 29, 2021, as follows:
- The shareholders of the Company re-elected Dennis Hancock, Kevin Puloski, Nancy Richardson and Paul Lockhard to its board of directors, also fixing the board at four (4) directors;
- The shareholders have appointed PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, as independent auditors of the Company;
- The shareholders approved by special resolution the continuation of the Company from the Province of British Columbia to the Province of Ontario as well as the by-laws which would come into force subject to the continuance;
- The shareholders approved by ordinary resolution an amended 10% rolling stock option plan, which is substantially the same as the previous Company stock option plan, which was requested. as a preventive measure in the event of a future price increase by the Company; and
- A special resolution for a consolidation of ordinary shares, intended to provide flexibility in the context of a future potential listing strategy as determined by the board of directors, on a basis of up to 10: 1, n ‘ was not adopted.
The presentation can be viewed on the MVMD website at www.mountainvalleymd.com and is titled “MVMD – AGM Business Presentation”.
ABOUT MOUNTAIN VALLEY MD HOLDINGS INC.
Mountain Valley MD is building a world-class organization focused on implementing and licensing its key technologies to global third-party pharmaceutical, vaccine and nutraceuticals:
- patented Quicksome ™ oral drug formulation and delivery technologies,
- patented Quicksol ™ solubility formulation technology
In keeping with its vision towards “More Life”, MVMD applies its Quicksome ™ and Quicksol ™ technologies to its work for the advanced delivery of vaccines and pharmaceutical drugs as well as the development of products for pain management, weight loss. , energy, focus, sleep, anxiety, and more.
MVMD’s patented Quicksome ™ desiccation technology uses advanced liposomes and other stabilizing molecules to encapsulate and formulate active ingredients into highly effective product formats that are consumed orally. The result is a new generation of product formulations that may be able to deliver vaccines, drugs, and nutraceuticals into the body faster, with increased impact, efficiency, and precision.
MVMD’s patented Quicksol ™ technology covers all highly solubilized macrocyclic lactones that could be applied effectively in multiple viral applications that could positively impact human and animal health worldwide.
For more information about the company and its contact details, visit www.mountainvalleymd.com.
SOURCE: Mountain Valley MD Holdings Inc.
CAUTION REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING INFORMATION
Certain statements contained in this press release may constitute forward-looking information. Forward-looking information is often, but not always, identified by the use of words such as “anticipate”, “plan”, “estimate”, “expect”, “could”, “will”, “the”. intention ”,“ should ”, and similar expressions. Forward-looking information involves known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results or events to differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking information.
The actual results of the Company could differ materially from those anticipated in this forward-looking information due to regulatory decisions, competitive factors in the industries in which the Company operates, economic conditions and other factors, many of which are beyond the scope of to the control of the company.
The Company makes forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, with respect to various matters related to the Agreement, including: work, relationship expansion, timing and next steps in connection with its work in oncology; the work, schedule and next steps in relation to his breeding work; the final marketing route and marketing planning for its work in farm animals as a result of the studies carried out under the supervision of the Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, and the stages relating thereto, as well as the schedule for the manufacture and distribution of the products; other work related to the administration of the Ivectosol ™ 1% formula in a fish farming environment and their implications; and matters related to Ivectol ™, including application, business development, pharmaceutical production matters, registration for sale and markets.
The Company believes that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking information are reasonable, but no assurance can be given that such expectations will prove to be correct and such forward-looking information should not be unduly relied upon. Any forward-looking information contained in this press release represents the Company’s expectations as of the date hereof and is subject to change after such date. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable securities legislation.
Neither the CSE nor the OTCQX has reviewed or approved the contents of this press release.