“Whether cleaning the exterior of buildings, glass surfaces, warehouse floors or quick service restaurants, this new collection of Q Performance products effectively improves brand image and extends service life. of the equipment thanks to the cleanliness ”, declared Doug Lorenz, president, Q Performance. “For over 40 years, the Q Performance team has guided leading companies in the restaurant industry with our dedicated expertise and continuous improvement to support our customers’ success through the purchase of quality cleaning solutions. at fair value.
For semi-trailer trucks and other commercial vehicles, Q Performance offers products to keep food service fleets clean and well maintained. Some of these products include:
- Fleet wash Q, a high performance washing fluid for fleets, trucks and equipment to remove stubborn road grime and oil from semi-trailers
- Q Radiance Radiance, which removes fingerprints and dirt from smooth painted, glass and chrome surfaces for a shiny, shiny finish
- Q Icy Shard, an ultimate automotive interior trim and protector that restores that “like new” look
Q Performance provides production and logistics facilities, as well as restaurant locations, with numerous solutions to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness, such as:
- Q Enzyme Floor Cleaner, which feeds on and removes petroleum-based fats, oils, grease and stains
- Q Freezer Cleaner, a sub-zero cleaner that does not freeze and removes stubborn grease, detergents and surface soiling from floors, walls and freezer equipment
- Q Flash Glass, a concentrated, ready-to-use, streak-free glass cleaner that leaves a crystalline finish
- Q Glory, a one-of-a-kind all-purpose hyper-concentrated industrial cleaner and degreaser that removes dirt, grease and grime
- Q Green Floor Cleaner, a concentrated, eco-friendly liquid multi-surface cleaner for floor scrubbers to easily remove dirt and restore shine
- Q Take off, a ready-to-use general-purpose spray and wipe cleaner to quickly dissolve grease, grime, food stains, and oil-based soils from conveyors, pallet racks, walls, furniture, etc. ” equipment and other surfaces
- Q Orange Krush, a lime-based cleaner D to remove stubborn stains and grime, including forklift tire marks
- Q Performance Spill Kits, for emergency response with Qwik Sorbent to absorb spills
- Absorbent Qwik, a liquid spill cleaning solution that absorbs grease, water, oil and more to leave floors perfectly dry
Available through the Q Performance online ordering portal, these products and many more come in different volumes, including bottles, crates, pails and kegs. For prices and more information, visit www.QPerformance.com.
About Q Performance
Situated at St. Louis, Missouri, Q Performance LLC (formerly Gateway Chemical LLC) provides high quality cleaning solutions at fair value to leading foodservice companies across North America. Supporting food production, warehousing, distribution and quick service restaurants, Q Performance designs and distributes products that extend equipment life and build brand confidence. With four decades of experience in the manufacture and operation of industrial chemicals, the company provides world-class sourcing services to help customers in the restaurant industry succeed. A partnership with Golden State Foods, Q Performance provides a full line of products that expertly handles the most stubborn and dirty messes because cleanliness is quality.
# # #
Janie Le, Porter Novelli
SOURCE Q Performance