Dublin, Sept. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Taiwan Manufacturing Industry: Cloud Spending and Adoption in 2022” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report consolidates survey data on cloud-related spending and analyzes the current state of cloud spending across four subsectors of the manufacturing industry, including livelihoods, chemicals, metals and machinery, and information and electronics; provides 2022 spending forecasts to help stakeholders better understand changes in spending and cloud adoption over the years.
With rapid advances in information and communications technology, Taiwanese businesses have adopted a wide variety of hardware, software and services to support day-to-day business operations, planning to increase their IT spending (information technology ) in 2022.
They continue to increase IT budgets to more effectively integrate existing systems and resources, reducing operating costs and improving overall productivity. The publisher conducted surveys in late 2021 with the aim of presenting estimates of IT spending in five major sectors in Taiwan, including manufacturing, construction, finance, retail and healthcare.
The findings are based on data from the publisher’s IT Expenditure Survey conducted in late 2021. Hundreds of IT companies in Taiwan answered a series of questions about their IT spending habits, habits and plans. IT expenses.
List of topics:
- Total cloud spending by the Taiwanese manufacturing industry in 2022, including IT spending for private and public cloud services and includes stratification of industry samples by sub-industries, such as livelihood, chemicals, metallurgy and machinery, and information and electronics
- The adoption of public cloud services in the manufacturing industry in four sub-industries compared to the adoption status of major service providers, such as Microsoft, Amazon, Google, etc.
- The adoption of private cloud services in the manufacturing industry across four sub-industries compared to leading service providers, such as VMware, Microsoft, IBM, etc.
- Stratification of industry samples by sector and employment size is also included
Main topics covered:
1. Cloud Spending in Manufacturing
1.1 General Sample Analysis
1.2 Sample Analysis by Sub-Industry
2. State of Cloud Adoption
2.1 Level of adoption
2.1.1 General sample analysis
2.1.2 Sample Analysis by Sub-Industry
2.2 The adoption of different clouds in the manufacturing industry
2.2.1 General sample analysis
2.2.2 Sample Analysis by Sub-Industry
2.3 State of Public Cloud Adoption
2.3.1 General sample analysis
2.3.2 Sample Analysis by Sub-Industry
2.4 Status of Private Cloud Adoption
2.4.1 General sample analysis
2.4.2 Sample Analysis by Sub-Industry
3. Editor’s point of view
3.1 Private cloud spending slightly higher than public cloud spending
3.2 Private cloud and hybrid cloud represent a bigger slice of the cloud pie
3.3 Azure/AWS/GCP and Hicloud lead public cloud adoption
- Ali Baba
- Chunghwa Telecom
- open stack
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x2wwvg